Hello readers outside from Finland!
This is my personal blog (in Finnish blogi). I’m Finnish woman, aged 40+ and married with three children. My blog name is The Scent of Oranges, In the Shadows of Family Secrets. My blogger name is sunflower forest, in Finnish auringonkukkametsa.
I choose the name for this blog from three books which have impacted me deeply:
- Five Quarters of the Orange: Joanne Harris
- The Sunflower Forest: Torey Hayden
- Kun luulit unohtaneesi: Leena Lehtolainen
I write about the topics of which have happend to me and I’m interested in and I have searched for more information. At this moment my blog writings are about:
- from alcoholism to divorce
- from poets to blogging
- from books to films
- from miscarriage to caesarean section and breastfeeding
- from violence in relationships to responsible parenthood
- from burnout to depression and the world of work
- from TV programmes to Facebook
- from a compulsive dependent on the other people to narcissism
- from holidays to memes
- from lost persons to memories and childhood
- and some writings in English
I started to track my blog visitors 10.7.2008 with the visitor information provided via Flagcounter.com.
Here you are from first 13 countries outside Finland:
- Thailand in Finnish Thaimaa
- Austria in Finnish Itävalta
- United Kingdom in Finnish Iso-Britannia
- Sweden in Finnish Ruotsi
- United States in Finnish Yhdysvallat
- India in Finnish Intia
- France in Finnish Ranska
- European Union in Finnish Euroopan unioni
- Germany in Finnish Saksa
- Switzerland in Finnish Sveitsi
- Chile in Finnish Chile
- Italy in Finnish Italia
- Belgium in Finnish Belgia.
This blog was started in year 2007 and this page is updated 25.5.2020.